Bo Rinaldi and Associates has been retained by the Founders of MCN Healthcare to place its next CEO. The company is truly poised for growth and has strong sales, technology, support and market share in the online policy management and compliance document management systems arena. Please review our complete job posting on LinkedIn and apply discreetly there.
MCN Healthcare CEO Job Description
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is the organizational and inspirational leader of MCN Healthcare, responsible for guiding the vision, providing mission alignment, attracting customers, financial and human resources, directing staffing, advancing technology, policy and strategy implementation, brand clarity, reputation and industry leadership. The CEO reports to the Board of Directors. All MCN Healthcare executives, employees and consultants are the ultimate responsibility of the CEO.
NOTE: Do Not Contact Client - If you feel you qualify for this position you must apply online via LinkedIn
The Skills and Experience Required
1. Passion for increasing and cultivating personal (self), professional (industry) and community awareness/consciousness.
2. Comfort and skill with concepts and technology of document control and policy management systems
3. Sufficient knowledge of healthcare, university, legal and other industries where MCN has or is developing market share and a desire to expand its current offerings
4. Demonstrated track record of effective P/L accountability
5. Executive expertise, knowledge of fiscal disciplines, demonstrative leadership at all levels of organizational interaction
6. Experience at development and execution of business plans and strategy with full accountability
7. Able to attract and inspire individuals and organizations by energetically articulating the value proposition/promise of affiliation MCN Healthcare
8. Understands the market landscape for document and policy control systems, managing and expanding upon current opportunities
9. Has contacts/relationships in the field of policy management, document control systems and other relevant systems to advanced current and future market share in healthcare, university, legal and other vertical markets
10. Excellent at attracting and cultivating strong relationships at every level, dealing with a wide variety of personality types
11. Experience in creating international strategies regarding development, sales and market expansion
12. Responsible for physical plant, asset management, technical controls and intellectual property rights
13. Oversees all human resource functions such as compensation and benefits, operational efficiency, performance and accountability
14. Relevant college degree and industry certifications are desireable
NOTE: Do Not Contact Client - If you feel you qualify for this position you must apply on LinkedIn